1. Alibaba PuHuiTi 2.0 comprises Alibaba PuHuiTi Chinese font (9 weights) and Alibaba Sans Vietnamese and Thai fonts (3 weights). These fonts and the font software that contains these fonts are collectively referred to as "Alibaba Font".
2. Alibaba (China) Co. Ltd ("Alibaba") owns all rights, titles and interests in and to Alibaba Font. Alibaba Font is protected by Copyright Law of the People's Republic of China, other applicable laws, regulations, international conventions and treaties.
3. Alibaba hereby grants any individual, business entity or organization (collectively "User" ) a royalty free, non-transferable and non-exclusive license to: 1) download Alibaba Font from Alibaba official websites or Alibaba authorized channels; 2) install and use the downloaded Alibaba Font for commercial or non-commercial purpose. Any use of Alibaba Font shall comply with the terms and conditions herein, and shall not violate any applicable laws, regulations, policies, rules or public order.
4. Except as expressly set forth herein, Alibaba does not grant User any other rights in relation to Alibaba Font. Without prior permission by Alibaba, User shall not: 1) upload, post or repost Alibaba Font; 2) alter, modify, translate, convert, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to discover the source codes or instructions of Alibaba Font; 3) remove, overwrite, alter the Copyright Notice or any other Proprietary Right Notice of Alibaba Font; 4) sell, lease, loan, transfer Alibaba Font, or take any other action not permitted by Alibaba.
5. Alibaba makes no warranty or representation, express or implied, in relation to Alibaba Font. In no event shall Alibaba be liable to User for any result or improvement relating to the usage of or inability to use Alibaba Font.
6. The terms and conditions herein shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the People's Republic of China. Any disputes arising out of or relating to the execution of the terms and conditions herein shall be negotiated in good faith by User and Alibaba. In the event the Parties fail to reach consensus through mutual negotiation, each of the Parties hereby irrevocably consents to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Hangzhou, Zhejiang.